In addition to serving their clients, SC&S attorneys are also committed to serving their community through their past and present involvement in various philanthropic efforts across San Antonio and South Texas. By offering their time and skills to various charitable organizations, SC&S attorneys hope to not only improve the lives of others in their community, but also to promote a spirit of good will and generosity.
Darin N. Digby
- Member, Lost Mule Band
Ashley Ressmann Gray
- Member, Monte Vista Historical Association
- Member, Battle of Flowers Association
William Scanlan, Jr.
- Board Member, Main Plaza Conservancy
- Director, The Ewing Halsell Foundation
- Member, Santa Rosa Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Member, Center for Medical Humanities & Ethics, UT Health San Antonio
Banks M. Smith
- Trustee, The Max and Minnie Tomerlin Voelcker Fund
- Life Trustee, San Antonio Museum of Art
- Member, Capital Club, San Antonio Conservation Society